I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

6.29.2013

A Better Life

If you were one of those who enjoyed life to the fullest, this post might be for you. I was also one of those people, so I might be speaking for myself but at any rate what I will share can give you a new insight or simply serve as a reminder.

I’ve enjoyed my life to the fullest because I have danced, sang as much as I could, and best of all, I’ve eaten any food I’ve wanted. What I enjoyed the most was those bonding moments with my children, eating burgers or fried chicken as well as French fries and doughnuts. It is always a good feeling to think about those times.

Indeed some good things never last because my children whom I spent those beautiful moments are adults now and are enjoying their own lives. I am now in this phase where I have to attend to myself and get rid of the bad effects of most of the foods I have enjoyed. Though I am always young at heart, I have to accept that my body is not that young. Toxins from the food I ate and from the modern environment have accumulated in my body. Because of that, cancer cells have grown for sure, everyone my age has a number of those cells, and my killer cells are continuously fighting with them.

Who will win in the battle between the cancer cells and the killer cells depends on me. My whole immune system will need my help, to choose only the food they need, and cut the food supply of cancer cells like sugar, meat and toxins, not only from the food and environment but also from my emotions like anger. I had a good life in the past but trying my best to keep my body as young as my spirit can give me a better life. And because I chose to have a better life, I bought the tools I will need like a juicer and some health gadgets.

I am now enjoying this new phase in my life because I discover new recipes, some I created on my own, and I feel closer to God because I eat the food He created just for people, in its natural form. I eat a lot of raw vegetable salad, drink the juices from raw vegetables even from cassava. I’ve discovered a food for snack by steaming the pulp from the juiced cassava just for 5 minutes and sprinkling the steamed pulp with muscovado.


When I asked God where to get the cure for dreadful diseases during my conversation with Him in June 2001, He said the cures are abundant and I knew at that time He was referring to the plants around us. Later I also realized that sunshine of course is abundant and just 15 to 20 minutes exposure at the right time, from 9:30 to 10 o’clock in the morning is sufficient.

My husband and I were also blessed by a special child a year after my conversation with God, and this child who will be 11 years old next month, gives us now a natural way to exercise and sweat out the toxins in our body. What more can I ask from God?

No comments: