I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

4.03.2009

Sharing health information and TCM

Exactly a month ago, my post was about "Learning TCM", and during that time, I've started to be serious about learning the principles of TCM or Traditional Chinese Medicine, which I've said I found very amusing. The past month however, was not focused on just TCM because I had to do a lot of researches about some specific chronic diseases. It was a fulfilling task though, because I was able to share significant health information to my relatives and friends, and also through my new blog, "Amusing Tips".

Yesterday, I've attended a seminar which was focused on the principles of TCM and I was reminded it's about time for me to share my learnings. It will not be easy to understand but once we have internalized those TCM principles, the rest will be easy because there is a lot of logic in those principles. I promise to start sharing those principles in my next post, but I will also share in my other blogs, if relevant, other significant or important health information that I will encounter.

In the meantime, to give you an idea on how holistic TCM is, here is an example: Fear affects the kidney. So whenever a person experiences sudden fear, there is a chance that person will accidentally urinate on his or her underwear. Have you experienced that? The ear is the window to the kidney. If the kidney has a problem that will need attention, your ear will have a sound, like ringing of the ear or tinnitus. Amazing, isn't it? That is just one example to show why TCM is both amusing and amazing.

No comments: