I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

1.14.2009

A new blog

I'm thinking of creating another blog, and I'll do that tomorrow. I can't publish the name of the blog yet since I'm not sure if the URL I'm thinking will still be available tomorrow. I've been planning to do that since last year and I've thought of focusing in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a topic but I lacked the confidence to write about it. I've thought of a better idea, so I hope you can check what's it all about maybe two days from now. Just to give you a hint, my new blog will cover the following topics:

1. Feng Shui Tips
2. Traditional Chinese Medicine
3. Household Tips
4. Interior Design Tips
4. Any helpful tips I'll encounter
5. Tips from advertisers

The last item insinuates that I also hope to earn an income from this new blog but that will come later, maybe after 6 months or even one year of posting. Through this blog, "I Don't Want To Retire!", I've enjoyed talking about products from advertisers because they've always reminded me of past experiences I wouldn't thought of if not for their products. I was also challenged to be more creative and persuasive, and I really had fun!

No comments: