I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with a message from God to mankind and lessons learned from parenting, travels, home improvements, blogging, Feng Shui, Traditional Chinese Medicine, health and wellness, and many more.

8.30.2009

All will be well

It's a Sunday and I'm just glad that I found time to send messages to introduce myself to some friends in Facebook and also follow some people I idolize in Twitter, like Barrack Obama, Ophrah Winfrey, Josh Groban and many more. Of course I have a lot of work to do, and I work any time of the day and week, but I can feel that I've already adjusted to the pressures of my new work, thanks to our staff. I should have adjusted by this time, since by next week, it will be four months since the time I was hired.

How I wish it will be like this once in a while, not always because to always have time for non-work related activities is not a good sign for me, and its still work I enjoy doing most. Tomorrow is another holiday, to celebrate "National Heroes Day" in the Philippines, but most probably I will be working in one of our clients, unless something comes up that will require me to stay at home.

Maybe I was just given some time to rest, because the week ahead will be full of challenges at work, with the scheduled demos and one presentation I myself have to conduct in front of an Executive Committee. I just hope that all will be well.


"Ama Namen" (The Lord's Prayer)

No comments: