I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

9.06.2009

ILLAC DIAZ is my cousin!!



After watching that video, you would understand why I was very proud to shout to the world that "Illac Diaz is my cousin!", although he doesn't even know me. His grandfather and my grandmother are second cousins.

How stupid of me because i was already at the same place where he was last Friday, at the venue of the seminar of Francis Kong where he was one of the guests and I was an attendee. During his portion in the seminar, every time he would present one of his projects, the audience would applaud while I would be very touched and controlling my tears. During the break, there was a long line of people who'd like to talk to him that seem to have more important agenda to tell him, but I still fell in line until there was no more time and the seminar has to resume. Well, maybe there will be a more appropriate time for me to meet him, perhaps when I already have the time for My Shelter Foundation where he is now an AVP.

Illac's purpose in life and his missions are very clear, may God bless him always!

2 comments:

SANDY said...

I hope you get to meet him person to person and talk about family. Good Luck to you.

Stopped in to say thanks for placing my advert, it's appreciated. Hope you'll swing by for a visit; the welcome mats always out.

Sandy

James Tuck said...

very nice blog buddy.
most importantly I clicked your ads.
plz return the favor.
thanks
http://www.tradeviewforex.com/blog/
I’m James Tuck from blogcatalog