I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

5.04.2010

A New Mission

From the first of May until this morning, I was saying this is going to be an inactive month because my special child's caregiver is having a vacation and I have to take her place.

Until just a few minutes ago, I thought of a better idea. This month could even be a better month than the previous months because I will be forced to stay at home and focus on learning more about cerebral palsy. I bought a thick book about this subject months ago but didn't have the time for continuous reading. Of course I could apply to Lyca, my special child, whatever I'll learn from reading the book and even share my learnings and experiences with Lyca later, even to a large group.

This month therefore is just a beginning of a new mission.

No comments: