I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

5.29.2010

Time for clearing!

I guess it's about time I clear our bedroom and filing cabinet from files that I really won't need anymore. I've kept a lot of files, thinking I might be employed or have a business somewhat related to my application systems job 5 years ago, and my files will be useful as references. I did return to a similar job last year, but had to leave for two major reasons: first and foremost is it consumes much of my time limiting my attention for my special needs child, and second, my health was affected by the stress of the job. Perhaps the real reason why God gave me another chance to be employed in a similar job was for me to realize that I am no longer fit for the same stressful job, and that I have a child to attend to.

So now, I'm sure of what files should be taken out. I've started yesterday, kept those related to my hobbies like painting and landscape/interior design tools and references. Two years ago, I bought the latest edition of Project Management Book, maybe I should already find a buyer for it if it's still the latest edition.

I also need to prepare our very small bedroom for a bigger queen size bed (we thought our bed was queen size but maybe the standards have changed). We need to do that because we will be installing a mattress that will make us feel secure as far as our health is concerned. It's an amazing photon bio-energy mattress, I'll tell you about it with actual photos when we've already installed it.

No comments: