I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

9.12.2008

A weight reducing challenge

Don't be surprised if one of these days I will post in this blog my full body photo. That's because I accepted a challenge to reduce weight and make that evident in a "before" and "after" photos.

What triggered that challenge was still my selling health gadgets which include weight reducing gadgets like the "microcomputer controlled weight reducing belt" I was promoting, but not yet in this blog. If you've been following my posts in this blog, you'd know I'm still new in this selling venture and the reducing gadgets would be the last ones I would try on myself. Until I was challenged, so one of these days I will follow the slimming program provided by Tiens, in conjunction with the weight reducing belt I mentioned.

I've gained so much weight, from 100 pounds to 125 pounds, for the last five years. To tell you honestly, I'm contented with the fats I've developed especially on my abdominal area because I find it easier to sing now with that fatty support. Well, maybe this challenge will be for my own good, so let's see.

No comments: