I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

9.05.2008

A fufilling career

I must admit that I'm enjoying what I'm doing now, while waiting to be accepted to a regular job. With the 600 pesos membership fee that I paid, I can attend as many trainings about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, conducted by the Tiens leaders for the members.

I loved selling but I didn't have the necessary passion for it. Until I experienced financial distress and should find a way to earn. The first opportunity that would not require me to invest further was to be active in Tiens, where I bought some health gadgets six months ago when I still had enough cash, and which I felt I will be needing to prevent serious illnesses, or that my special child will be needing for her physical therapy. Now, all I have to do is to try selling those kind of health gadgets, which I know will help people avoid the hospital.

What I'm doing now is not easy, because only a few can afford to buy most health gadgets. But if they can be informed how these gadgets, which are based on Traditional Chinese Medicine can prevent diseases, maybe they will prioritize owning some of these gadgets, like what I did, not knowing I was using the last cash I would have in a span of six months.

I can now feel a passion for selling health gadgets, because I know I can help people. I have to patiently study what needs to be learned so I can share the right information and procedures to potential customers. The only question in my mind now is not whether I will really earn from this, but whether this can be a lasting career for me, though I'm sure that it can be a fulfilling career.

No comments: