I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

10.17.2010

Enjoying a mission

Last Friday, I was the speaker in a seminar about Tiens Photon Bio-energy Mattress. I made a script for the talking points, based on the video version. But the powerpoint presentation was original and I really enjoyed creating the slides.

I stuck to the script the first time I presented it, but during the second session, I incorporated a lot of ad lib that would share information from researches I've made that are related to the topic. And that was what I enjoyed the most. Maybe I should blog about one of those ad lib portions.

In the meantime, I can't help but express my joy. Disseminating information about health or wellness has been a part of my mission here on earth and it gives the kind of fulfillment you get from helping mankind. Though it was inevitable to talk about money matters, that topic did not really matter to me.

No comments: