I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

8.07.2008

Calamian Islands of Palawan

I was about to change the Asia Living TV channel my son was watching till he fell asleep but WOW! What was showing was a documentary of very beautiful islands and the seascapes around. To my surprise, it was in the Philippines, at the Calamian Islands of Palawan. If there is one popular place in the Philippines I haven't seen yet, it is Palawan!

I hope I could share whatever I chanced to watch, so I searched YouTube and found videos featuring Calamian Islands, which consist of group of islands and they are Busuanga, Coron, Culion and other smaller islands.

Enjoy viewing these very beautiful islands, seascape, Coron Island lake and the deep waters...