I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

8.29.2008

It's (Acu) magic!

So far, the people I tried to test for problem areas or imbalance of energy in their bodies, by touching Acumagic's diagnostic pen on their left palms, were satisfied with the results, not because they were favorable, but because they showed problems in the body that the examined person already knew. Any pathological change in the body will show an imbalance of energy in the organ concerned so in my case, reproductive system showed an imbalance or problem since I already had total hysterectomy. Acumagic was the product I described in my previous post.

Even a slight cough or cold will show an imbalance of energy either in the left or right lung, or both. Isn't that amazing? But of course, what matters most is what we don't know, so the diagnostic pen of Acumagic can warn us to take care of potential areas in our body which can give us big problems later, and of course apply the treatment features of Acumagic. This gadget is truly an asset in a Wellness Center. I'd like to study more about the acupoints associated with the different areas or organs of the body so when the time comes I can afford to buy this gadget, I will be an expert in preventing diseases by just using this gadget. People who believe in acupuncture should start looking at the features of this gadget.

No comments: