I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

10.14.2008

The lamps that I love

My son's work schedule has changed to graveyard shift so we're letting him take a nap inside our bedroom before going to work. In that case I cannot watch TV in our bedroom like tonight, so I had to transfer to our dining area where there's another TV with local channels. My dining area is always lighted by a hanging lamp and even at daytime, I prefer it to be lighted because of the cozy effect it creates.

I prefer using lamps and pin lights instead of just the ordinarily housed lights. If there is one thing I had really appreciated when I was studying Interior Design, it was learning about the different kinds of lamps. Because of my love for lamps, I need not worry about the color of the paints I should use because a lamp can give varied effects even to the palest color.


I'd like to include here photos of beautiful lamps, the kind of lamps that I love, so that when the time comes our family can build a new house or renovate our current house, I can easily refer to this post. I will need to spotlight my paintings with halogen lamps, an arm lamp which can be a task lamp, and wall or night lamps that will give the rooms that needed warmth and feeling of security at night.

No comments: