I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

10.05.2008

Christmas is near!


I'm excited that Christmas is near! Not only because it is the happiest season of the year but because our house looks best during this season. I stick to the red and green motif because this is my only opportunity to use this color combination which I consider the most attractive combination. Among all color combinations, only these two colors can be used with a 50-50 ratio. I learned that in my Interior Design class.

I hope I can have the time to prepare the decors this month so I can install them by the end of this month. That has been my practice even when I was still working at the office. I would use the non-working days before and after All Saints Day to install our Christmas decors. That gives me two months to enjoy the new look of the house as well as that Christmas feeling of happiness and sharing.

No comments: