I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

11.18.2008

My Blogging Story - Part 2

Browsing my notes for make-money-online researches, I just traced how I ended up blogging. I mentioned in "My Blogging Story" that I was told about how blogging can make money, but it was not the first thing I looked for when I was looking for online jobs. That is the real reason why I had to pay $49. I was looking for other online jobs because I heard that affiliate marketing makes the most money online. But I realized that affiliate marketing is not that easy, though I can't remember why that was my conclusion. Since blogging is basically writing about anything, and writing is what I've wanted to do at any point in my life, I decided to choose blogging.

Through my notes also, I traced that it was Blogsvertise who recommended that I join Blogcatalog and other social networks for bloggers, and was the first to give me tips on how I can monetize my blogs. I would have forgotten that, if I didn't write those information in my notes. Why? Because my first blogging earnings came from Payperpost followed by Socialspark, and it was only after 7 months of blogging when I received a task assignment from Blogsvertise, which I've already forgotten at that time. If I can only get several tasks from these social networks, I won't look for any other source of income, simply because I enjoy what I'm doing. But blogging is not just enjoying what you write because with it comes some responsibilities like promoting your blog, reading other blogs also and commenting on posts which can be enjoyable too, and other ways that will increase the traffic to your site. Anything I forgot?

No comments: