I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

3.05.2008

God's Message

Why I learned to always count my blessings is a true story I owe to tell mankind. It was June 12, 2001, I was cleaning the stones of our mineral water pot. There were several stones, maybe more than 70, each stone the size of a thumb and I was using a toothbrush for cleaning.

It was such a boring task that only reminded me of my disappointments. I was dissatisfied with a lot of people around me. I expected too much from them and because of that, I also hated myself! Whenever I feel that way, I talk to God and that was what I did, asking Him why these should happen to me. There was one question for every dissatisfaction or disappointment which was immediately answered in my thoughts. Until I noticed that the answers were all beautiful so I wondered if they really came from me. I thought that God might be answering my questions but why was I asking Him silly questions? "Why don't I ask Him a question that only He can answer?" So I asked Him this question: "If you have a message to mankind through the number of these stones I am cleaning, what would that message be?" I was wondering though, "How will I interpret God's message through the number of stones? If there were 75 stones, will that mean a seven-letter word plus a five-letter word like "PROMOTE PEACE"? Who am I to know what words can come from God?

Nevertheless, I counted the stones. I was surprised I counted 143 stones. "That means "I love you!"". My conscience spoke to me and said "Oh, come'on, you made a mistake, for sure!", but what if there were really 143 stones? So I counted again. I couldn't believe there were really 143 stones! God said I love you! Not only to me, but to the whole of mankind!

6 comments:

Wendy Lopez-Redaon said...

hello lubel =)

wow! thanks for sharing. I believe it was really Him you heard. The Lord is like that- His answers always inspire and uphold it will never have a negative effect on you.

I hope you dont mind, I will link this particular entry in my comments page so others can see it. thanks sooo much and may you live a fantastic life with Jesus =)

wendy

TOMAS said...

Wow, you were the luckiest of all man - you have talked with God and understood His reply. Cleaning of the stones thus became the blessing. All above is just fantastic.

Maria Luisa Taa Venida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Luisa Taa Venida said...

Just edited this deleted comment: Lyca, our special needs child, was a proof of God's love for me and my husband. I believe He has a proof of His love for each one of us.

Maria Luisa Taa Venida said...

God's message through the stones was already 15 years ago and Lyca, our adopted special needs child born inside our house by our helper is now 14 years old. That day God talked to me, I requested for a child who will help me forget about my disappointments like my 2 children did when they were still small. Lyca was born a year after that. She is truly a gift of God that reminds my husband and I everyday that God loves us.

Maria Luisa Taa Venida said...

After several years of trying to share this message of God to mankind, a task that could be impossible, it was only a year ago that I found out the real meaning of His message. God was telling us through the Holy Spirit that He loves us, so He sent His son Jesus Christ to save the sins of the world. Jesus Christ was the proof of God's love for us, and the Bible is full of this message. God's message points us to the Bible and Jesus Christ for the redemption of mankind!