I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

3.22.2008

Don't Retire!

When I woke up this morning, my first thought was “I don’t want to retire!”. Yes, I woke up to the realization that I cannot retire because of two very basic reasons: first, I have a special child to support, and second, my retirement pay has been exhausted.

It’s a good thing that a blog’s title can easily be changed. I realized that the title “My Retirement” just makes me feel too old. I know that most people my age or even younger yearn to retire young so if you’re one of them, give that a second thought. Maybe you just want to retire as an employee but want to have your own business. In the Philippines, you will need at least 10 million pesos to be able to take the risk of going into business and still live conveniently even in times of losses. Otherwise, don’t retire! You may work part time or get a contractual or project based job, you may even study in your free time to enhance or update your skills, just don’t retire!

No comments: