I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

3.06.2008

Blogging

After I realized that the 143 stones meant “I love you” and was God’s message to mankind, I was in a dilemma. How can I tell mankind and who will believe me? I was brought up as a Protestant in my toddler years, a Catholic in my school years, I had a Muslim best friend, and I believed in Buddhism as an adult. Does that make me credible enough or on the contrary? That was in June 2001 and I've decided that God will tell me the right time and way to tell mankind.

In 2002, God proved that He indeed loves me because He granted my wish to have a baby though I can't give birth anymore and was not ready to be a grandmother. The special child I told you about in my previous post "Count Your Blessings" was born on July 24, 2002. The more I was obliged to share these miracles, so I joined Toastmasters Club that year. I learned to speak and write better (special thanks to my mentors, Dina and Brooks Loomis), and I’ve delivered several speeches about God’s message and the child. I was not very good though to win in a speech contest in the international category so there were just a few who heard my speeches. It was not yet the right time.

The first time I read the word “blogging”, I did not only find it strange, it also sounded weird to me. That was maybe more than six months ago, until I’ve read several blogs and seriously thought that maybe I should also have one, and that "blogging" is just the short word for "web logging". It is now 2008, I am jobless, and for the first time in so many years I have time for something like blogging. It has been a long wait to find the right time and medium to share God’s message. I understand that this can be the right time for some, but not for all.


1 comment:

Wendy Lopez-Redaon said...

hi po =)

salamat po for sharing. I also use blogging to communicate God's love.

Right now po, my husband and I are trying to have a baby so i am slowing down career wise. meanwhile, i blog.

I am going to add pala po ur link in my site under kindred spirits.

wendy =)