I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

3.23.2008

Endless Love

After almost a month of blogging, another realization is my endless love for computer applications or Information Technology (IT). At first, I told myself, maybe I should stop tinkering with computers and leave computer tasks to the young, but now I don’t think I will always like to do that. Maybe I’ve said that because of my past insecurity of not having an exposure to web-based applications, but look now, I’m blogging. Although I’m now using a blog template, I can rearrange my photos and other elements on my pages by editing the HTML code or the template's program code, which is an easy task for me.

For two years, I’ve tried to operate a coffee and tea business with my husband. According to Feng Shui, we are a great team since he is a “dragon” the doer, and I am a “snake” the thinker, but I don’t think I will like that set-up for a long time. I don’t want to tell my husband what to do every time. I also realize I am more a technical than a business man, and I always want to share to people whatever new lessons I learn as a technical person, of course in layman’s terms.

My advice to my IT colleagues is to stay in your profession no matter how old you are now. Anyway, the WIFI technology will still allow you to go places or just stay at home. If you really want to have your own business, then choose a business that is in line with your profession.

No comments: