I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with a message from God to mankind and lessons learned from parenting, travels, home improvements, blogging, Feng Shui, Traditional Chinese Medicine, health and wellness, and many more.

3.02.2008

As the year 2008 starts

I am now on my third year as a retired employee. I must admit that for the past two years I was more scared than secure as a retiree, but I must also say that I was happier. For two years, I did not attempt to get a regular job because I first chose to invest time to pursue a past frustration to study Interior Design. That decision was backed-up by an obligation to also have more time to take care of a special child.

Aside from being able to study, my best blessing as a retiree was to spend the rest of my time as I please. That blessing led me to more blessings, like seeing many flowers in bloom in my own garden. When I was employed it was all greens, because I didn’t have time for them. Like the flowers in my garden, they say I am blooming now, maybe because I have time to make my surroundings help me remove stress.

No comments: