I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

3.02.2008

As the year 2008 starts

I am now on my third year as a retired employee. I must admit that for the past two years I was more scared than secure as a retiree, but I must also say that I was happier. For two years, I did not attempt to get a regular job because I first chose to invest time to pursue a past frustration to study Interior Design. That decision was backed-up by an obligation to also have more time to take care of a special child.

Aside from being able to study, my best blessing as a retiree was to spend the rest of my time as I please. That blessing led me to more blessings, like seeing many flowers in bloom in my own garden. When I was employed it was all greens, because I didn’t have time for them. Like the flowers in my garden, they say I am blooming now, maybe because I have time to make my surroundings help me remove stress.

No comments: