I Dont Want To Retire!

Probably the real essence of not retiring is not to stop thinking about beautiful ideas and experiences and sharing them.
I aspire to inspire with God's Good News to mankind, health and wellness, and many more.

3.05.2008

Disappointments Linger

Oh yes, disappointments linger!

During my last quarter as an employee, I've tried to prepare for my retirement by starting a coffee kiosk business. I've realized later that my objectives in putting up this kind of business were not reconciled. I wanted a coffee kiosk that also serves sandwiches because I love to eat breakfast outside, and that should always come with coffee. I also longed for a kiosk inside a mall, so we started the coffee kiosk in a mall. My husband and I ended up still eating breakfast at other places because the mall opens at 10 o'clock in the morning. We were later convinced by our business partner to transfer the kiosk to a school and that happened after eight months of staying at the mall but lost. Business was much better at the school because there was a target market. The problem was that the target market existed only from almost midday till sunset, and only when there were classes.

I've entered the network marketing business in 1995. There are always good products in a networking company so it is not a problem for me to stay with just one networking company, even during the time network marketing almost died in our country because of the prevalence of scams in this type of business. I witnessed the launching of a networking company in 1995 as one of its pioneer members, and I was still a member when it closed its branch in our country in 2006.

I am trying the network marketing business again. This business is like a love story, once you get involved, you ask yourself, "How long will this last?".

No comments: